Last Updated: July 31, 2019
About This Policy
New Foundry Labs, LLC. (the “Company,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) respect your privacy.
Notice: Information Collection, Use, And Sharing
We collect information from you when you visit our site. The information we collect may include your name (first and last name), email address, phone number, transaction information, IP address, usage data, general demographic information, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit, number of clicks, network activity, product and service selections and other things that identify you. We collect personal information from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
- when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
- when you visit our website;
- when you contact us for help;
- when you attend our customer conferences or webinars; and
- when the site sends us error reports or application analytics data.
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- help improve our products and services and customize the user experience;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or
- services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other websites;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business; and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
You may opt out of allowing your information to be shared with us or to be disclosed to third parties or used for a purpose which is incompatible with the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via phone at 844-465-6165 or via email at email@example.com:
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Indicate that you wish to no longer have us use your data or transfer it to any third parties. For example, if we are using your email address to contact you, you can request that we no longer do so.
If you wish to opt out of Google Analytics tracking, please see our use of “Web Analytics Services”.
Onward Transfer: Our Disclosure Of Your Personal Information To Third Parties
- we may provide your information to our sub-processors who perform functions on our behalf;
- we may allow a potential acquirer or merger partner to review our databases, although we would restrict their use and disclosure of this data during the diligence phase;
- as required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to our Company; or when
- we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements or Company policies;
- we may share your information with third parties with your consent or direction to do so. Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country. We reserve the right to use, disclose and transfer non-personal information to our partners, advertisers and other third parties at our discretion.
Access: Your Access To And Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via phone at 844-465-6165 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org except where it is in violation any relevant laws or legal obligations, where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the privacy of the individual in the case in question, or where the rights of persons other than the individual would be violated.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you. If you would like us to delete any Personal data held about you, we will do so on request unless we need to hold the information as part of the provision of products and services to you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We use industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged between our Company and other companies to help ensure its security.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as your name or email address), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, to respond to your inquiries) are granted access to personally identifiable information that you have supplied. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
You may contact us at any time via phone at 844-465-6165 or via email at email@example.com for recourse available to you (see Access and Choice sections in this policy).
We commit to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information transferred to the United States subject to this policy.
Our Company and third parties may also use small pieces of code called “web beacons” or “clear gifs” to collect anonymous and aggregate advertising metrics, such as counting page views, promotion views, or advertising responses. These “web beacons” may be used to deliver cookies that conform to our Company’s cookie requirements.
Web Analytics Services
We may create links to other web sites. We will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual’s right to privacy. However, many other sites that are not associated with or authorized by our Company may have links leading to our site. Our Company cannot control these links and we are not responsible for any content appearing on these sites. Since this website does not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy practices of that third party. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose any personal information to others.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Legal Basis For Processing Your Personal Data (EEA And Switzerland Only)
With respect to personal data collected from individuals from the European Economic Area or Switzerland, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal data will depend on the personal data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. Our Company will normally collect personal data from you only where:
(a) we have your consent to do so,
(b) where we need the personal data to perform a contract with you (e.g. to deliver the services you have requested), or
(c) where the processing is in our or a third party’s legitimate interests (and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms).
Because of the nature of our business, our services are not designed to appeal to minors. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us immediately.
Your California Privacy Rights (United States Only)
Our Company does not currently respond to browser “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals or other mechanisms. Third parties may collect personal data about your online activities over time and across sites when you visit the Site or use the Service.
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal data to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site, products, and services are not intended to appeal to minors. However, if you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of our Site or Service, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send an e-mail with a detailed description of the specific content or information to email@example.com.
Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
Under California law, California residents who have an established business relationship with us may opt out of our disclosing personal data about them to third parties for their marketing purposes.
“Personal Data” means information that (1)is transferred from the EU/EEA or Switzerland to the United States; (2) is recorded in any form; (3) is about, or pertains to a specific individual; and (4) can be linked to that individual.
“Sensitive Personal Information” means personal information that reveals race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or that concerns an individual’s health.